Visa Information & Invitation Letters
- Conference attendees may need a Bangladesh visa to enter Bangladesh. Attendees can apply for a visa at the Bangladesh embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. Attendees who require an entry visa will be recommended to apply for a visa as early as possible. For more information, please contact the local Bangladesh Embassy in your country.
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note that i-IKM 2019 conference committee is not authorized to help the VISA process. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of his / her visa requirements and the entire process.
- The registration fee cannot be refunded if the VISA application of attendee being denied.
For detailed information on the visa requirements of Bangladesh, visit the Official portal of the Department of Immigration and Passport, Bangladesh
*****Conference Attendees who need assistance with their invitation letters are welcome to send an e-mail to : chair.i-IKM2019@ewubd.edu.